VAS 5054A V4.4.10 is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers,mainly do AUDI VW Seat Skoda, newly add Bentley and Lamborghini. It is bluetooth version, and it supports multi-language.
VAS 5054A Descriptions:
1. Software Version: ODIS V4.4.1
2. Supported Multi-Language: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek, Chinese
3. Bluetooth Version (Bluetooth Connection Password: 082145725
1. If you need the software for Lamborghini, Bentley, please leave us information when order
2. This 5054A hardware support Online Coding with VW dealer’s software,our software do not support online coding
V-AS 5054A Computer Windows System Requirements:
Windows System Language: American English
Win 7 Professional version
Supports the Following Vehicle Bus Systems:
K line (ISO9141-2)
High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
J1850 (SAE J1850)
VAS 5054A Description:
1. The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
2. No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the V-AS 5054A.
3. The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters,depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
4. The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported.
V-AS 5054A Specification:
1. The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the V-AS 5054A.
2. This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system. Every time a connection is established, the V-AS 5054A software is identified with the version installed on the application PC. The V-AS 5054A thus automatically adopts any new features provide after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.
3. The diagnostic application and the associated Diagnostic Base System are installed on the application PC.
4. The diagnostic base system can access the V-AS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB.
VAS 5054A Software Display:
The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB:
Access via Bluetooth: After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application.
Access via USB: You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable. Windows detects the VAS 5054A through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application. Setup of the VAS 5054A is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
Professional Diagnostic Solution & Service Supplier